Team Umizoomi must find and return the sled to Casey as quick as they can.
Intro: Snow Day in UmiCity
The episode begins as the team has fun playing in the snow. Bot transform himself into a Robo-Snowball as Milli uses her snowflake pattern as a decoration. UmiCar had a reckless start as Geo plans to use Super Shape Power to make an Umi-Sled.
Casey's friends are having fun sledding except she does not have a sled. The team has to race as fast as it can to return the sled to Casey before the sun sets.
Milli's dress has the pattern: Long, Long, Short, Short. This pattern can pass through the icicles smoothly but a different pattern can lead to icicle meltdown, where a zigzag occurs.
World's Most Silly Snowmen
One shape remains on the bridge where as other shapes cause to crash.
Having a Snowball
Icy walls are blocked in the tunnels as Bot has to decide how many snowballs to be smashed down the walls exactly.
Conclusion: Super Sled Ride
- Milli and Geo's snow gear makes a second appearance, first being Ready for Take-Off.
- Casey has also appeared in the episode Rainy Day Rescue, where she told the team that the baby birds were in trouble.
- This is the second episode where Bot turns himself into a ball, first being Boardwalk Games.
- This is the final episode in which Ethan Kempner voices Geo. Starting from the season 4 premiere, The Boy with the Dragon Skateboard, he will now be voiced by Juan Mirt.
- Shape Identification
- Observation Skills
- DoorMouse: I can't find my key!
- Geo: You lost the key?!
- DoorMouse: Well... not lost exactly...You see, I asked one of those Snowmen to hold it for me, but now I can't remember which one it was!
- Milli: *gently slaps her face* Oh no, DoorMouse...
- Geo: Whoa, it's a bridge made out of ice shapes.
- Bot: (hops on an oval) This way, guys! Last one across is a-- (Oval on the bridge breaks into pieces and it falls into the river) (Bot falls down) Yaaahh! HA HA HA!
- Milli and Geo: BOT!
- Umi-Sled: *whirls fearfully*
- Bot: Arm extendo! (UmiSled pulls him up) Phew! That was close! Thanks, Umi-Sled.