When the Troublemakers send 50 baby penguins into the city, Team Umizoomi must find some ways to get them back to the zoo.
Intro: The Fifty Penguins
Plethora of Penguins
Lunch Special: Penguins
Big Balloon Zip-Up
Cold-Water but Heartwarming
- Team Umizoomi
- The Troublemakers
- Little Trouble
- Big Trouble
- Trouble Truck
- Fifty Penguins
- This is the second appearance of the Troublemakers, first being The Boy with the Dragon Skateboard
- This is also the second appearance of Ellee the Elephant from season 2, but she's only a cameo, and she does not speak other than make elephant sounds and use her trunk as a slide.
- This is the fourth appearance of Geo's Shape Magnet, this time using a star.
- This episode shows a member of Team Umizomi coughing for the first time.
- Observation Skills
- Using Clues
- Number Identification
- Shape Identification
- Counting by fives
- Animal Habitats
- Think about where animals belong
- Fifty Baby Penguins (tune to Counting to 100)
- Bot: With these coins, getting the penguins out will be no trouble at all.
- Big Trouble: Did someone say "Trouble?"
- Geo: It's the Troublemakers!
- Milli: (annoyed) Oh, what are you doing here?
- Little Trouble: Oh, we're just here to... make some trouble!
- Little Trouble: (through speaker) Attention all customers... Trouble in Aisle Three!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.