When the Cuckoo Bear's gears blow away in a gush of wind, the team need to find the gears before their upcoming Performance begins.
Intro: The Cuckoo Bears
The team is at the park planning to watch an hourly performance by the Cuckoo Bears, who are a bunch of robotic bears who dance, play instruments and even sing. Bot and Geo admit that they really like songs. Milli then asks Umi-Friend if they like songs. Assuming that Umi-Friend said yes, Milli tells them that that's great and that they will love the cuckoo bears. The cuckoo bears do their performance and everyone loves it. Geo and Bot are totally impressed by their performance. Milli then asks Umi-Friend if they, alongside her and her teammates, want to meet the cuckoo bears. Once again, assuming that Umi-Friend said yes; they head inside the clock to meet them. Inside, the cuckoo bears greet them and they just chat about the concert. But, suddenly......
Lost Gears = Lost Power
The gears in the centre are suddenly blown away by a strong gust of wind and the Cuckoo Bears power down because they cannot function without them. Geo, Bot and Milli are in despair because the next concert will be happening extremely soon. However, the gears have rolled so far away, they could be anywhere in Umi City. Which is exactly why Geo says that they are going to need Umi-Friend's help. Geo asks Umi-Friend if they'll help them save the Cuckoo Bears. Pressuming that Umi-Friend said yes, the trio; alongside Umi-Friend, set out on their mission.
The train must eat rectangles to go faster, but it must jump over other shapes or it will slow down.
A Squirrel's Gone Nuts
The squirrel thought the gear wheel is an acorn but it is not. The team must retrieve the gear wheel before it is eaten. The squirrel appears in a pattern: first, it appears in the tree hole, then it appears in the popcorn machine, then it appears in the bunch of balloons, then it appears in the shoe.
Bot's Scooter Pursuit
In order to get the last gear, Bot used a scooter to catch the last gear. The team has to take the street that has the number of pigeons stated on Bot's robot computer.
Conclusion: It's Showtime!
The Team put the gears back in the Cuckoo bears and they immediately get their power back. Soon the Cuckoo Bears invite Team Umizoomi for a concert. And pretty soon; Geo, Milli and Bot and the Cuckoo bears are putting on a concert together!
- It is revealed that Geo has experience in playing the upright bass and Bot has lots of experience in Tap-dancing.
- This is the second time that Milli played piano, after Umi Toy Store being the first.
- Geo's question about what color is the bear's gear, is so similar to Milli's question about Sonya's dress in The Big Boat Race.
- One of the Bears, the Blue Cuckoo Bear, sounds like Louis Armstrong, a jazz singer, and musician from New Orleans that died in 1971.
- The Cuckoo Bears' show has similarities to the animatronic Chuck e Cheese show and the Country Bear Jamboree at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
- On the Leapfrog.com website, it says before "midnight" instead of before "the clock strikes 12".
- When Bot first introduced the Cuckoo Bears to Umi-Friend, the Orange Cuckoo Bear's banjo has four strings. However, later, when Team Umizoomi goes to meet him and the rest of the Bears, the banjo has only three strings.
- The Cuckoo Bears' instruments disappeared during the Crazy Shake Song.
- Also during the Crazy Shake song, Bot's tap dancer costume disappeared.
- Shape Identification
- Observation Skills
- Number Identification
- Number Value
- Reading Analog Clocks
- Subway trains
Milli: "Hey! Do you wanna meet the Cuckoo Bears?"
Geo: "Will you help us fix the Cuckoo Bears?"
Bot: "There are three Cuckoo Bears, they play instruments, and dance, and sing songs!"