Dr. Bot helps Mike to put on a bandage after he falls off his scooter and scrapes his knee. Can Dr. Bot get there in time to make Mike's knee feel better?
Intro: Dr. Bot is in
Umi Friend, Milli and Geo are ready for a checkup with Dr. Bot. Bot actually has great skills as a doctor and has great doctor tools. But when checking Geo's heartbeat, he finds that it sounds like a chicken. It turns out that Geo was pulling a prank; he hid a toy chicken on him to fool Dr. Bot.
Then, the group get a call from their friend Mike, who got a new scooter. He took his new scooter to the park to ride it. Unfortunately, mostly because it was his first time, he accidentally crashes. His scooter is not broken, but he scraped his knee, and it really hurts. Luckily, Dr. Bot has something that will help Mike's knee, a strong bandage. The ultimate objective is to deliver the bandage to Mike.
The first stop through the park to the playground is the Grassy Hills. They are 10 units away from the playground. Unfortunately, it's time for the sprinklers to water the grass (and spray the team back). Luckily, Dr. Bot has plenty of cotton balls. He launched the cotton balls at the sprinklers, and they stopped spraying water long enough for the team to get passed them. Now they are 7 units away!
There's another obstacle in the way of the team's path, a locked yellow gate. Nearby, they find DoorMouse, who can't unlock the gate since he's caught a nasty cold. Luckily, Dr. Bot always knows the cure to a cold, a bowl of hot soup. He heads over to the soup cart and sees four bowls of soup. Using his special thermometer, he dips it into each one in order: the blue bowl, which is 4 units hot, the green bowl, which is 7 units hot, the yellow bowl, which is 9 units hot, and finally, the red bowl, which is 8 units hot. He uses a bar graph to keep track of which one is the hottest, which has the tallest bar. He finds out that the yellow bowl of soup is the hottest. He tosses a Five Umi-cent coin into the cart's money container and takes the soup back to DoorMouse. After spoonfuls of hot soup, DoorMouse feels better and he ends up opening the gate. He wishes Team Umizoomi good luck, and decides to eat more of his soup. Now they are just 4 units away!
Four mother ducks are arguing because they can't figure out whose egg is whose. Dr. Bot uses an x-ray machine to find out which duckling's wings matches to their mothers. The wing shapes are a semi-circle, oval, crescent, and triangle, respectively. Now they are just 2 units away!
They have to run through the muddy tunnel until the big giant mud balls chase them. Dr. Bot has to use a squirter to shrink the big balls, similar to the Indiana Jones scene where the giant ball blocks the path.
Conclusion: Dr. Bot's Job is Done
Team Umizoomi has finally made it to the playground! Mike is happy Dr. Bot made it with his bandage. Milli and Geo are dressed as nurses, and Mike stays still as they open the bandage. Dr. Bot puts the bandage on, and his knee feels all better! Now Mike can ride his scooter again!
- Bot is revealed to have some expert skills as a doctor.
- In this episode, Geo plays a little a prank in which he hides a toy chicken on himself which actually fooled Dr. Bot when he has checked his heartbeat.
- DoorMouse has the same badge from The Butterfly Dance Show.
- This is the second time Geo is seen without his shape belt (when you consider his nurse outfit), with Team Umizoomi VS. The Shape Bandit being the first.
- This is the second time Brownie appears. Brownie's debut was in The Kitty Rescue. It is revealed that Brownie has ability to speak to Doctor Bot.
- Listening Skills
- Number Identification
- Bar Graphs
- Shape Identification
- Counting Backwards
- Observation Skills
- Geo: Hey Bot!
- Dr. Bot: I believe you mean... Dr. Bot.
- Milli: *giggles*
- Geo: Oh, right. Dr. Bot.
- Dr. Bot: (gets hit by the sprinklers) Waah!
- Geo: (gets hit by the sprinklers) Whoah!
- Milli: (confused) Uhm, guys? (She gets hit by the sprinklers, too) Yaaaaaaah!! Oof!
- Dr. Bot: *gargles* Plah! Whoa!
- Dr. Bot: Wait a second, team... (pulls out his steposcope) I hear something.
- Milli: What is it, Dr. Bot?
- Dr. Bot: I hear... a celebration coming on!
(Head to Doctor Bot/Gallery.)