Like most TV series, Team Umizoomi has a large number of allusions. This page contains all of the allusions when they are found in episodes. In case you didn't know, an allusion is a reference to something from other series.
(NOTES: if a character reminds you of a character from a different series, it is not an allusion; it's a coincidence) (These allusions are only involved with actions things seen in the episodes of the series) (Only Movie Madness! has its own section since it has more allusions than any other episode.)
- The episode title, The Wild West Toy Train Show is a reference to "The Wild West Show", an old rodeo show.
- In Santa's Little Fixers, Santa has a phone called a "Cranberry," which is a spoof of a phone company called "Blackberry."
- In Crazy Skates, the red skates that Bot puts on by accident is a reference to the fairy tale story of The Red Shoes.
- In Milli Saves The Day, as Milli swings on the vine over the prickly thorns, she does the Tarzan yell.
- The Blue Mermaid from The Legend of the Blue Mermaid is based off of a restaurant called the Blue Mermaid Island Grill.
- In Umi Toy Store, the small light on Sparkle-Pup is similar to the Flashlight Friends stuffed animals.
- In Shooting Star, Shooting Star has a star on his flank, which represents Cutie Marks from My Little Pony.
- The Umi Sports Games is one of the many spin-offs of the Olympic Games.
- In The Kitty Rescue, the biggest bulll that chased the team was red, which is a spoof on "The Red Bull."
- In Let's Play Math Dragons!, the saddle on the Big Dragon's back is very similar to the saddle on Yoshi from the Super Mario series.
- In The Boy with the Dragon Skateboard, the team's yellow submarine and their song about it are an allusion to the Beetles' song "Yellow Submarine."
- The title name "The Boy with the Dragon Skateboard" is a play-on of a movie, "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".
- The title name "Robo-Tools" is play-on word of a company called "Robo-Toolz."
- In Umi Ninjas, Bot's Bun-Chucks are a spoof on an actual ninja tool, Num-Chucks.
- The Super Secret Spy movie is a reference to the movie sereis 007: James Bond.
- The Mountain Climber climbing to the top of Umi Mountain is a reference to the climb of Mt. Everest.