The team gets ready to go on a picnic with their friend Anna, but they discover she lost her lunchbox full of their sandwiches and her thermos with their lemonade. So the team, helped out by Anna's puppy Buster, has to find the items before its time for the picnic.
- This is the first time that Umi-Goggles is used as a tool and the viewer does not have to curve their hands to put on the Umi-Goggles (Unless they want to).
- This episode is the first to show more emotions from Team Umizoomi.
- Observation Skills
- Counting Forwards and Backwards
- Number Recognition
- School Atmosphere
- Numbers All Around Us
- Geo: Popcorn! (jumps into the bowl)
- Anna: Geo? Where are you? (scoops a bunch of popcorn into her hands)
- Geo: (pops out of the bunch) Here I am!
- Anna: *giggles* Geo, you're so funny!