Team Umizoomi is so excited because it is Christmas Eve, and they finally finish decorating their Christmas tree. However, the Umi-Alarm sounds, meaning someone needs the team's help. Their caller is Santa Claus because his toy-making machine has broken down before it finished making the three last toys. If the machine isn't fixed in time, all the children won't receive their Christmas presents on Christmas Day.
- Fountain Headquarters
- North Pole
- Santa's Workshop
- This episode only airs in December, since it is a holiday episode of the series.
- Santa has a little phone called a Cranberry, which is said to be a spoof on the phone company BlackBerry.
- This episode was released in a Nick Jr. DVD called "Nickelodeon Favorites: Merry Christmas" along with some other Nick Jr. Christmas episodes.
- This is the first Christmas episode.
- This is the only season two episode that features the season one opening. The reason why this opening is being put, is a mystery.
- Observation Skills
- Shape Identification
- Using Clues
- How Does It Work?
- Santa's Elves' Song
- Bot: Vixen-credible!
- Geo: Hold on to your stockings!
- Bot: Do not! Never turn your back on the wrapper...