When a delivery truck is delivering a new toy called Stompasaurus to Wyatt, the truck drives down a bumpy road and Stompasaurus falls apart. Its up to Team Umizoomi to find the lost pieces and deliver them to Wyatt and put Stompasurus back together.
Intro: Wyatt's New Toy
Milli, Geo, and Bot are all hanging out at Wyatt's house. Wyatt tells them he getting a new robot dinosaur called Stompasaurus. Stompasaurus is made of three pieces: the Stomping Feet, the Swinging Tail, and the Roaring Head. They all anxiously wait for the blue delivery truck to deliver Stompasaurus.
The objective is to find the feet, tail, and head all over Umi City.
Geo has to pick the right shape snacks to rescue the Stompasaurus's feet.
Shoes Before Bowling
Milli uses Milli Measure to find out how wide her feet actually are.
Bowling Pin Knock-Down
Team Umizoomi must knock down all ten pins using a bowling ball (no hands allowed) within three tries in order to retrieve the Stopasaurus's tail.
Ice Cream Search
The Team must use a freezing fan in a freezer to measure airpower to have Milli float to retrieve the head.
Milli, in the air, does not know how high she can float until the air power is just right.
Conclusion: Put It All Together
The Stompasaurus comes alive after the three body parts are placed together.
- This episode is the first where we see Geo's angry face.
- It is revealed that Milli wears size three shoes, Geo wears size four, and Bot wears size five. The difference is only with size one.
- This episode has no relationship or similarity to Disney's Toy Story series.
- Observation Skills
- Colour Identification
- Using Clues
- Number Identification
- Addition & Subtraction
- Number Values
- Bowling Alley
- Ice Cream Shop
- Boy I: (sees the Stomping Feet stomping by) Whoa!
- Boy II: No way!
- (the team runs past them)
- Bot: Excuse us!
- Girl: Team Umizoomi!
- DoorMouse: I can't let you inside my bowling alley--
- Geo: (angrily) But DoorMouse, one of Stompasaurus' missing pieces is in there!
- DoorMouse: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let me finish! I can't let you inside my bowling alley, untill you put on bowling shoes. (points to his bowling shoes)
- Milli: (pops out of the nuts) It's not in here.
- Geo: (pops out) Aww, Nuts!
- Milli: *giggles*