When Silly Bear accidentally gets himself doused in sticky glue, the only thing that can wash the glue off is Super Soap. So Milli, Geo, and Bot go to the Umi City Forest to help wash off the glue.
Intro: Sights and Sounds of Umi City
Silly Bear's Sticky Situation
Talk About a Loud Awakening
Milli's Stone Hop
Super Soap at Work
- The dragonfly that helped the team through the forest is believed to be protrayed from Gosimer the Dragonfly from Two For the Sky from My Little Pony.
- Silly Bear also appears in another episode of Milli Saves The Day.
- Listening Skills
- Observation Skills
- Shape Identification
- Using Soap
- When silly bear claims that he has a cuckoo clock on his belly, the train on his foot disappears.
- Geo: DoorMouse is still sleeping! To wake him up, we need to pop the balloon. To pop it, we have to say "One, two, three, Pop!" Say it with me! One, two, three, Pop! (pops the balloon)
- DoorMouse: (startled) I'm up, I'm up!
- Geo: It worked!