This is where you can find information on the show and everything within it! There are lots of pages that still need proper screenshots, verifications, external sources, and citations. Please contribute!
The Team Umizoomi Best Jam is... Job Well Done. (Go to the link to find out how) However, more votes were expected. The next time this comes around, tell as many of your friends, who are fans of Team Umizoomi, as you can. Keep this in mind next time.
- If you wish to contribute to this wiki, feel free to sign up or log in and add your discoveries! You must be 13 years or older to join the wiki. Anyone found under the age limit will be blocked, or even worse, be disabled by FANDOM.
- Any extremely hostile and/or demeaning content will be deleted and the person that added it will be receiving a warning. If this occurs again, the person will be blocked without a second reason.
- You cannot put false information in this wiki without evidence. The consequence process will be the same as the above. This goes double for art. It has to be official to semi-official art, or we will not accept it. If any fanon content made here are deleted and notify to the user.
- Remember; cyber-bullying, trolling, and vandalism is strictly prohibited.
- If someone has posted something bad, please notify an administrator. The consequences are listed below.
- This wiki is only allowed to use common English. Any other language used besides English is strictly forbidden.
- For additional rules, please read our general guidelines.
- Stay safe and study hard this school year!
- The first strike, you'll receive a warning located at the message wall.
- The second strike, you'll receive a pink slip and you will be blocked by one of the admins or the founder. That block is usually temporary.
- The third and final strike, you are out! You will be permitted to visit as much as you like and vote on the polls, but you will be forbidden from contributing.
- The first rule is a exception, one of our admins will just tell you to have some over 13, such as parent, guardian, older sibling, or anyone you trust, make their own account and they must supervise you any time you're on the Wikia.
- If you post something in another language on an article, one of admins will remove all edits regarding the language and ask you to not to do that again. The language rule is not as bad unless you keep doing it until you can receive the punitive consequences above.