The team must find the missing pieces to Logan's dragon skateboard when some bad guys called the Troublemakers destroy it.
Intro: Skateboard Park
New Villains: The Troublemakers
Super Ball Time
Geo and The Beanstalk
Umi Car Roller Coaster
Good as New
- Logan (First Appearance)
- The Troublemakers (First Appearance)
- This episode marks the debut of The Troublemakers, as well as the debut of the new Time for Action sequence.
- Geo is now voiced by Juan Mirt instead of Ethan Kempner as of this episode.
- Additionally, the intro is now modified to feature Geo's new voice.
- During the scene where the team says their names in the Time for Action, the Team's mouths do not even move. This was fixed much later.
- This is the third episode where Bot turns himself into a ball, first being "Boardwalk Games" and second "A Sledding Snow Day".
- This is one of the few episodes where UmiCar comes to Team Umizoomi all by himself.
- Episode aired a Day after Super Bowl XLVII.
- This Is The Episodes Of Season 4 After They Finished The Theme Song, It Has The List of Guitar Gags.
- This Show Is Now Rated TV-Y7
- This Theme Song Is Now Called Secret Agent Man And It Mixes Along With Teen Titans and T.U.F.F. Puppy.
- The episode title is a play-on of "The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo."
- The Team's submarine is a homage to The Beatles' song "Yellow Submarine".
- Geo's bouncing on the tall plant is similar to the story of Jack and the Beanstalk, except Geo jumps on the plant's leaves instead of climbing its stalk.
- Observation Skills
- Using Knowledge
- Picture Identification
- Number Identification
- Shape Identification
- Skate Parks
- Roller Coasters
- Little Trouble: Trouble you later, Team Umizoomi!
- (Big Trouble accidentally kicks him) OH! Watch your feet!
- Big Trouble: (sarcastic) Sorry...
- Geo: (bounces up on a branch with three ovals leaves) Whoo-hoo! (hops on a branch with two diamond leaves which breaks) (He starts to fall down) Whoa-ho-ho...!
- Bot: (catches him) Gotcha!
- Geo: Thanks, Bot. (Bot puts him down)
- Milli: You'd better be careful, Geo. Some of these branches break when you bounce on them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.