The Dinosaur Museum Mishap is the 8th episode of the first season of Team Umizoomi, and the 8th overall.
The team is exciting about going to the dinosaur museum later today. However, the dino caretaker mouse tells the team that all the dinosaurs ran out into Umi City when a thunderstorm frightens them. The Team need to help the dinosaurs safely get home before their movie begins.
At the Museum The Team get a call from Mouse about the dinosaurs..
A Frightening Cloud The Dinosaurs run away from the Museum when a thunder cloud scares them.
Movie Theater Mishap Geo builds a flashlight so the Team can find Brachiosaurus in a movie theater cinema.
Stuck out on a Lake Bot helps Stegosaurus use his tail to paddle to shore when he is stuck on a boat out in a lake.
Window Washer Problem Milli uses her pattern power to fix a broken window washer when the buttons go missing.
Window Situation The Team help Microraptor who's tail is stuck on a window. After, they fly home to the Museum nearly before the Dino Show Begins.
Dino Show The Dinosaurs are back home at the Museum in time and even let Team Umizoomi join their Dino Show.
- This episode first shows that parts of the team's clothes can glow in the dark.
- This episode also gives UmiCar a face.
- The dinosaur figure has a fifty percent similarity; but not even close to Barney the Purple Dinosaur.
- This is the first episode that doesn't feature the quotes: Milli: Now you're on Team Umizoomi, with us! We'll call you, Umi Friend. Bot: Hello, Umi Friend. Geo: Welcome to the team!
- At the end of the episode, Milli does not say, "Umi Friend, you're mighty good at math. We're so glad you're on our team.".
- Observation Skills
- Shape Identification
- Using Your Knowledge
- Dinosaur Identification
- Movie Theatre
- We're Dinosaurs
- Bot: (through megaphone) Excuse me, Stegosaurus, are you OK?
- Milli: That's the longest neck I've ever seen.
- Brachiosaurus: That's the longest ponytail I've ever seen.