On Halloween, Team Umizoomi meets a friendly and silly ghost named Little Ghost. He needs their help solving four riddles, so he can go to the Ghost Family Costume Party held in the attic of a spooky house.
Intro: Halloween in Umi City
The team is celebrating Halloween just by looking at favorite costumes. They happened on a Little Ghost for a costume party. But to enter the party, the four special clues must be solved.
Entering the Spooky House
That is where the entrance to the Ghost Costume Party is located. The first thing is to unlock the door nine times.
Number Up, or Slide Down
Bot has to step on a correct number on the stairs to move one step closer to the next level to the Ghost Costume Party. Any misstep will result in stair transforming into a slide which move back to the bottom to begin again.
The black cat is chasing the team, leading them to scary situation. But a dog disguise can scare the cat away.
Milli has to fix the pumpkins' pattern feelings (on top and bottom halves) in order to find the secret door to the costume party.
Conclusion: Trick or Treat Celebration
Once the party door is revealed, the Ghost and the Team are actually in the Ghost Costume Party. The Ghost actually is dressed as a hot dog. And Milli dressed like a bee, Geo dressed up as a pirate, and Bot acted as a mummy.
- This is the Halloween episode, and it only airs in October.
- This is the first episode with a minor and female antagonist.
- This is the first episode of Team Umizoomi where it had rhymes just like some episodes of Scooby-Doo, Blue’s Big Treasure Hunt and Rhyme Time from Blue’s Clues, Tolee's Rhyme Time from Ni-Hao, Kai-Lan, and the poem and riddles from Cyberchase episodes Hugs and Witches and All the Right Angles, episodes of Pokémon such as Hour of the Houndour, Hassle in the Castle, Tears for Fears, Now That's Flower Power, and Thomas and Friends episodes such as Trusty Rusty, Flour Power, and Steady Eddie which rhyme, and the Dora the Explorer episode, Dora Had a Little Lamb.
- Observation Skills
- Number lines
- Shape Identification
- Costume Identification
- Crazy Mirrors
- Ghosts Love Halloween
- Little Ghost: (in his ice cream costume) I "scream" for ice cream. *screams*
- Little Ghost: (Looks into a mirror) Whoa! Check it out, Team Umizoomi. Silly Mirrors! *laughs* I look humongus!
- Milli: (Looks into another mirror) This mirror makes me look wavy!
- Geo: (Looks into a third mirror) I look super tall! *giggles*
- Bot: (Looks in a "mirror") (Black Cat copies his movements) This mirror makes me look like... a cat?
- Black Cat: *meows*
- Mummy Bot: Me feel celebration coming on!