Team Umizoomi must resue Jonathan's kitten Brownie when got trapped at the bottom of a well.
Intro: Meet the Team's Pets
In Fountain Headquarters, the team is ready to feed their pets. Bot feeds his ant farm, Milli gives fresh water to her bunny Whispers, and Geo feeds his seahorse Finn.
Speed Boat Steer
Geo has to use his Shapes Splitter to cut shapes in half to build a speed motor boat. Milli has to steer the boat to the left or the right before getting hit by obstacles.
Geo has to use a Shape Splitter to build a tractor boat.
Bot has to find out how many apples each bull is fed before the tractor can pass them.
Geo utilizes a Shape Spliiter to build a hot-air balloon to fly up in the air.
Milli has to use her Milli Measure tool to find out how many units high to get past the tall structures.
The Kitty Rescue
After the team landed on the orange/yellow house, they have to use a bucket attached to the hook to get to the bottom of the wishing well for the rescue.
- Team Umizoomi
- Bot's Ants
- Buster (cameo)
- The Baby Chicks (cameo)
- Ellee (cameo)
- Purple Monkey (cameo)
- Red Bull
- Observation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Number Identification
- Color Identification
- Shape Identification
- Bar Graphs
- Caring for pets
- Steering wheel basics
- This episode is the second appearance of Geo's Shape Spliter, DoorMouse in Space being the first.
- This is the only episode that both Brownie and Buster has appeared, but not the same time.
- This made the debut of Brownie. Brownie was seen again in Doctor Bot.
- Even though Geo said 'lifevests on', the life vests disappeared after the speedboat started speeding.
The biggest and most aggressive of the bulls is red, which is a spoof of "The Red Bull".
- The Red Bull character has the same name of the Red Bull Energy Drink.
- Bot: (relieved) *whew* I think that's the last of them.