Intro: The Legend of the Blue Mermaid
While the team hangs out by the beach, Milli finds a mermaid statue of a legendary creature known as the Blue Mermaid. Using Bot's robot computer, they find out that the Blue Mermaid loved her home and her friends and had a beautiful singing voice. The best thing about her was her tail; it glowed a beautiful blue light. Then one day, Squiddy the Squid saw her and wanted the tail's light for himself. He built a booby-trap and captured the Blue Mermaid. Now the team wonders if she's okay.
Message in the Bottle
All of a sudden, a bottle floats in the shore nearby and has a message inside it. The message was from the Blue Mermaid. It is revealed that Squiddy took her to his secret sand castle. The Blue Mermaid begs for Team Umizoomi to rescue her. She sends some of her sparkling blue scales to help them find her.
Waves and Sails
Deep Down Under the Sea
- There is a restaurant which is called the Blue Mermaid Island Grill, which is probably where the idea of The Blue Mermaid came from, but this remains in speculation.
- Jordin Sparks, who voices the Blue Mermaid, is actually a winner on American Idol. (find out more about her at the American Idol website)
- For the first time, Milli uses her Pattern Power against a pattern.
- This episode is one of the six game re-makes for Umi City Mighty Missions.
- The mermaid has no relationship to Disney's The Little Mermaid.
- Observation Skills
- Shape Identification
- Counting forwards and backwards
- Following Trails
- Sea, Above and Below
- Bot: (knocks on the screen) Who-hoo! We're following the trail!