The Milk Out is the 7th episode of the first season of Team Umizoomi, and the 7th overall.
When the farmer gets sick, there's no one left to make milk deliveries to town. It's up to Team Umizoomi to bring the milk to the children who need it.
Milli and Geo are hungry and are eating cereal. Bot pours some milk, but only a drop comes and there is no milk left.
The Team get a call from three children about a milk out. A girl is eating cereal for breakfast at school but there is no milk there. A boy went to the supermarket with his mom to buy milk but there was no milk in stock. And another boy called saying that his dad searched all over Umi City but there wasn't any milk anywhere. Team Umizoomi's goal was to bring the milk to the three children who needed it.
Team Umizoomi becomes farmers to deliver the milk when they find the farmer is sick and has a bad cold and won't be better until tommorow.
Team Umizoomi help some cows get into the right stalls to get milked.
At a milk factory, Milli solves a problem because all the milk dispensers had white milk so she turned one into strawberry and one into chocolate because of the containers. After milk cartons were coming from a conveyor belt and Milli used her pattern power to follow a pattern when some milk are missing so the milk doesn't spill.
Geo uses his shape power to build a milk truck when there isn't to deliver the milk.
The team delivers the milk to all the children who need it. The children are all happy that the milk is back in Umi City. Bot delivers the Strawberry milk to the boy who went to the supermarket. Geo delivered the Chocolate milk to the boy who called about his dad searching Umi City for milk. Milli delivers the Plain White milk to the girl who is eating breakfast and the girl even lets Umizoomi join her.
- This is the only episode that one of Team Umizoomi's stomachs is heard growling.
- Milli reveals that she has night time pattern of moons and stars that is wears on her dress at night.
- In the "How does it work?" song segment, the team learns about how milk deliveries are filled out.
- This is not the last episode that UmiCar doesn't have a face. From The Dinosaur Museum Mishap onward, UmiCar will obtain a face.
- This is the second time Milli taking her ponytail. The first being The Aquarium Fix-It.
- This is one of the episodes that Team Umizoomi went to a farm to solve the mission.
- Observation Skills
- Identification by Clues
- Shape Identification/Matching
- Color Identification
- Milk Deliveries
- Geo: *stomach growls* Come on Milli, I'm hungry!