The Rolling Toy Parade is the 9th episode of the first season of Team Umizoomi, and the 9th overall.
Team Umizoomi must help Nick repair his lion toy, but they need help from their animal friends and use patterns to find the missing parts.
Intro: Broken Skate
While at the park, Milli finds Geo, who is strangely skating carefully on just one of his skates. She asks him to show his new trick, but he can't because he lost a wheel on one of his skates. Luckily, Bot comes along and puts a new wheel on Geo's skate, so Geo could show his new trick, skating on a bench holder.
Broken Lion King
The team suddenly got an emergency call from their friend Nick, who is going to lead the rolling toy parade with his toy lion. However, his toy lion lost its pull string and all four of its wheels, so he's unabnle to lead the parade.
Braids and Bird Songs
Geo is shapes: ci
Repaired Lion King
Rolling Toy Parade
- This is the second time Milli uses her Prehensile Ponytails as grappling hooks, the first being Subway Heroes.
Umi-Car doesn’t have face in this episode.
- Nick's lion toy resembles a similarity of the lion rolling toy sort of like Disney's Lion King.
- Observation Skills
- Shape Identification
- Fixing Things
- Acron Flower Pattern
- Squirrel: Most squirrels collect acorns, but this one collect wheels.
- Created by: Soo Kim, Michael T. Smith
- Co-Created by/Executive Producer: Jennifer Twomey
- Written by: Michael T. Smith
- Animation Director: Steven Conner
- Design Director: Soo Kim
- Supervising Producer: Marcy Pritchard Shablak
- Coordinating Producer: Amy Steinberg
- Associate Producer: Max Goodman
- Producers: Soo Kim, Michael T. Smith
- Head Writer: P. Kevin Strader
- Staff Writer: Brian L. Perkins
- Script Co-ordinator: Nerissa Holder
- Assistant Animation Director: Sean McBride
- Storyboard Supervisor: Michael J. Smith
- Lead Designer: Dino Alberto
- Featuring The Voices Of
- Sophia Fox
- Ethan Kempner
- Donovan Patton as Bot
- Additional Voice Talent
- Olivia Archer
- Blake Benitez
- Clare Foley
- Skai Jackson
- PT Walkey
- Kathy Searle
- Casting by: Michelle Levitt, Edward Lewis, Leslie Zaslower, CSA
- Voice Direction: Amy Steinberg
- Production Manager: Linda Beck
- Production Co-ordinator: Lindsay Felty
- Production Assistants: Kelly Jones, Kristin Long, Jerry Miller
- Executive Assistants: Sean Carroll, Arianna Grassia, Jordan Hollander
- Lead Research Analyst: Stacey Jaffe
- Research Director: Christine Ricci, Ph.D.
- Research Analyst: Dara Wexler, Ph.D.
- Research Assistant: Carmina Marcial
- Research Artists: Michael Lapinski, Astrid Riemer
- Prop Maker: Chloe Foglia
- Contest Development Consultants: Alisha Crawley Davis, Ph.D., Herb Ginsburg, Ph.D., Eve Hall, Ed.M.
- Storyboard Artists: Christopher Jammal, Jennifer Tippins
- Designers: Robert F. Houlihan, III, Etsu Kahata, Michael Lapinski, Astrid Riemer, Patricia Thornley, Paul Zdanowvicz
- Lead Drawn Animator: Jared Deal
- Drawn Animators
- Thomas Bone
- Keelmy Carlo
- Sean Lattrell
- Jose Martinez
- Lead Digital Animator: Christopher Timmons
- Senior Digital Animator: Robert M. Wallace
- Digital Animators
- Zoya Baker
- Dana Cardinali
- Dale Clowdis
- Dave Heiss
- Joeseph Mollitor
- Robert Powers
- Michael Sanchez
- Jeremy Swayer
- Colorists: Kristen Chiappone, Hilada Karadshen
- Lead CG Artist: Frank Greeco
- CG Artists: Stewart Shaw, Katherine Vargas, Jene Wallace
- Editor: David Courter
- Assistant Editor: Christen Smith
- Third Party Production Services Provided by: Hyperactive Media, NYC
- Kids Wardrobe: Beachbambino.com Benetton, Broner, Bryce, Buyhappyfeet.com, Camper. Camper for Kids, Children's Place, Dollhouse, Eyescreamshades.com, Fornarina, French Toast, Grye, Gap Kids, Gymboree, H+M, JackandAstrid,com, John Fluevog, Kangaroo, Kiwi Industries, Lucky Kids, Penguin, Stuart & Brown, Tsubo, Welovecolors
- Music Composed, Recorded and Produced by/Sound Effects Editor: Frisbie, NYC
- Dialogue Recorded at Beatstreet Productions
- Senior Manager, Nick Jr. Production & Development: Elly Kramer
- Executive in Charge of Production: Cathy Galeota
- 2008 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. Team Umizoomi and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
- A NICKELODEON Production