Shark Car and UmiCar are BCFFs (Best Car Friends Forever), and they're racing together as a team in the Umi Grand Prix, the biggest race in Umi-History. However, some of Team Umizoomi's tough antagonists; The Shape Bandit, Dump Truck, Squiddy, and The Troublemakers; are also in the big race. With the help from the team, can Shark Car and Umi Car win? Racers, start your engines!
Intro: UmiCar's Best FriendEdit
Time for the PrixEdit
The Tricky Shape BanditEdit
Dump Truck Cough-UpEdit
By the SeaweedEdit
Hundred Sticky Meter SprintEdit
- Team Umizoomi
- Shark Car
- The Shape Bandit
- Dump Truck
- The Troublemakers
- Little Trouble
- Big Trouble
- Trouble Truck
- Other Vehicles
- School Bus
- Pick-up Truck
- Stripped Car
- Tow Truck
- Taxi Cab
- Mail Truck
- Observation Skills
- Number Identification
- Number Value
- Using Knowledge
- Skip Counting (by tens)
- Racing (Grand Prix of some sort)
- Best friends help each other
- In this episode, Milli, Geo, and Bot are all wearing racing uniforms.
- This is the third appearance of Shark Car.
- Most of all Team Umizoomi's antagonists appear in this episode (with the exception for The Tiger, Zilch and Grog).
- In this episode, the Time for Action is not performed, and the team don't even say "It's time for action!"
- This is the first episode where The Troublemakers appear with DoorMouse.
- The Stripped Car appears to have a model similar to that of a Mini Cooper.
- The Shape Bandit's bike looks almost identical to almost all Ducati bikes such as a 916, a 1266 Superleggera and more.
- This episode is a reference to the Mario Kart series.
- Despite airing after UmiCar's Birthday Present, this episode's events are actually taken place before that, because of Dump Truck being mean through most of the episode before finally becoming friendly at the end.
- In many parts of the episode, Milli's racing uniform is magenta, but then it goes back to pale pink.
- In some parts of this episode (excluding the episode song and the race checks) Team Umizoomi's racing uniforms turn back to their normal outfits; but then change back.
- After passing The Shape Bandit, the order changes from the beginning of the race (NOTE: The bolded names indicate the original place that the character was in):
- The Troublemakers (from fifth place).
- Tow Truck (original place)
- Striped Car (from tenth place)
- Squiddy (from seventh place)
- School Bus (from fourth place)
- Pick-Up Truck (from eighth place)
- Taxi (from third place)
- Dump Truck (from sixth place)
- Tractor (from first place)
- Mail Truck (from ninth place)
- The Shape Bandit (original place)
- DoorMouse: Well, it looks like Shape Bandit is all wet! He went for the win but instead took a swim! *Laughs*
- Dump Truck: *Groans in frustration* No, no, no, no, no! (He shakes off a lot of his wet cement, which he gets stuck in) Oh.
- DoorMouse: Oh, my! Dump Truck got himself stuck in his own cement! Talk about your 'Sticky Situations'! *Laughs*
- Squiddy: Oh no! I'm out of sea weed! (UmiCar and Shark Car pass him)
- Milli: 'Sea' you later, Squiddy!
- Little Trouble: *In disgust* Oh, yuck! This is a sticky situation!
- Big Trouble: (tastes the maple syrup) Mmm.
- Little Trouble: *Groans* We're smothered in syrup!
- Big Trouble: If only we had some pancakes.
- Little Trouble: Oh, stop it!